My Facebook Yooo!! XD

Monday, January 10, 2011

=D

Hey guys, it's 5.42pm on Monday. Hi! XD

So er, as you guys know, I changed schools, it's pretty shit (good shit, bad shit, I'm not sure yet) but we're getting there. =D

I watched Paranormal Activity 2 last Saturday with the usual suckers,



It was scary shit, but not as scary as the first one, the first one was SCARY SHIT. The sequel's just scary shit. know what I'm sayin? XD

We also went bowling, but stupid Justin Bieber and his dancers were hogging the lanes,



HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! It's funny cause it's true!

Oh screw you all.XD

Anyways, we really did went bowling, the thing with Cosmic Bowl is, it's more like a freakin disco. Shit, I just wanna bowl, not groove to that damn Lemontree song, =P

We also foosballed at Brewball, I lost my touch, =(

Anyways, let me tell you guys about my new school. It's different from other schools, it ain't private, it ain't international, it's... homeschool!

Heh, no it's not at home, it's just called homeschool. Well, for starters, the desks are like office cubicles,



Something like that, only without the computers. Well, computers will be involved in a few months. And also tables are shorter, so you will actually be sitting more inwards, so the two walls on you're sides make it impossible for you to see never mind communicate with the person next to you. Call me anti-social, but I kinda like it,XD

Another thing is, I won't be learning Form4 shit even though I am Form4 this year, because the school's based on Singapore Syllabus , I had to take some diagnostics test to see how canggih my brain is, so I'm taking Form3 for History & Geography , Science and Bible (Yes. Bible.XD.) For Science and English I'll be taking Form2. The plan is, to get to Form4, I have to finish a sub that has 5 books, then take a test, if I pass, then I'll up a level, geddit? No? It's okay, you don't have to. XD

I've produced a Pros and Cons on this school and any other school :

PROS
-Better education!
Well, as I said, you have to finish 5 books and pass a test to get to the next level, if you fail, you have to repeat the grade, so there's a big chance that graduation'll be later for me because of everything. But if I were at government school, I could fail every exam possible but the following year I'd still be able to go form5, and then I'll graduate with nothing on my brain.

-Air conditioned class!
Nuf'said. XD

-No uniforms
Yeah-huh, you get to work in the comfort of you're on apparel. Well, not really. The dress code is jeans with a collared shirt. Same for girls.

-No tuition!
I love this part.XD

-Waking up at 7.45am!
Beats waking up at 5.15am loh!

-Longer recess!
School starts at 9, a 20 minit break at 10.50, then a 40 minute recess at 12.50! XD

CONS
-Friends
The people at this school are a bit different from CHS, but maybe it's a good thing?

-No rentas desa
I'm not saying that I nail rentas desa, but it's awesome being a part of it, just running for you're house makes you feel proud! At least until the 6th km and all you feel is nothing.XD

-No padang
Haha, I know some of you guys are stunned. But there is a PE. It's every Friday. On the start of school you fill a form saying what sport you wanna play and that will be the sport you'll be playing for the rest of the year! So no more waiting for the PJPK teacher to come and beg for football, even thought I kinda regret no going for Athletics. Feel like trying it out,XD

That's kinda all I can think of, so the school's pretty not bad actually, XP

That's gonna be all from me, byeee..XD

IWANNAHOLDYOURHANDDDDDDD