My Facebook Yooo!! XD

Friday, January 21, 2011

Footy post!

Just a short one. XD

It is now 3.55pm Saturday.

I actually wanted to do this for very long but lazy to upload pics.XD

So as most of you guys might know, new Mercurial colour will be out.


I know right? and the new Black/Orange one just released.

Well actually this colourway's gonna be worn by Ronaldo, but I'm sure other player's are gonna want a piece of it.


The reason I'm not really keen on the Mercurial series anymore is that the giant swoosh is actually stick on, so inevitably, it will come off after some time.


Since wearing the T90 2's, I haven't been fond of the heel too, giving me blisters on three occasions




I'm lovin the Elite colours, but overall I like the K-leather version, not really sure about the colour though,




The new Tiempo colours aren't neat either,


A little too light for me.

This colourway of the CTR360 2 was suggested by Rafael Van Der Vaart




It's okayla, but I much prefer the original colour,


These are the boots I want, costing at over RM600, gotta start saving eh? XD

Let's turn attention to the new Adizero Primes,


After seeing this green colour, I'm immediately reminded of the Mercurial,




I'm not saying they copied the colour, but the design almost the same. It's like they took the instep of the Mercurial design and put it on both sides.

But that aside, I don't think it looks that good.

Speaking of not that good, anyone seen the new France strip?




No comment. XD. Not bad la actually.