My Facebook Yooo!! XD

Friday, January 14, 2011

The power behind your eyes



It is now 7.53pm on a Friday, I hear thunder. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,XD

Hey guys, my first week in my new school's over, I should stop calling it my new school, it's school now. =D. In this first week, I've made plenty of friends, although it's not that hard considering everyone's so weirdly yet awesomely friendly, =/

One of the good things about my school is that there aren't any cliques . You know, like the popular group, the freak group etc etc, we're one. The bad thing about it though, is that not much goes on in that school. A tad boring.

So erh, I was singing as silently as possible today in my cubicle, I didn't wanted the people next to me hearing cause they might think I've gone nuts and started talking to myself,XD

The thing with having new friends is, I have trouble remembering the names, but in this school, everyone has a Christian name, which makes things easier, but the sad part is, I'm trying SO hard to get people to call me HengKean, but it's not really getting to them, like, I bet noyone remembers my name, coach even called me Lincoln, =.=. It never occurred to me that my name rhymes with Lincoln,XD

Butt, some of the people from football class call me Jason, what to do?

Speaking of football, I rejoined football class today, things are a bit different, but it's pretty cool, but yet again, my T90's gave me a blister on the heel. =(. Oh well, back to Tiempo's, if not... CTR360! =D

Enough football!

Well, as you guys may have noticed (effin blind if you haven't), I've changed my mixpod, I can't get it to play itself for some reason, so... press play.

These days, or months, I don't know... Wait. I think when Black Ops was released, I obsess dengan PS3,XD. I'd still love one mind you. Which dude doesn't?

Well, again, that's probably all, bye kids! XD