My Facebook Yooo!! XD

Monday, February 14, 2011

A dinner worth posting.

Dad : Ah Kean! Makan!
Me : Here! Ma, can change radio station ah?
Mom : Cannot. Today Valentines mah, got a lot of love songs.
Me : I want English mahh.
Mom : English not nice la, damn noisy.
Me : Fine.

*Form3 girl makes Valentine shoutout*

Dad : Haihh, Form3 only then bercinta adyy.. *Looks at me*
Me : Why look at me?
Dad : Just saying loh, sendiri dono make money then spend money
Me : That one tell my ah jie. Not me.
Dad :Chiehh, some more take girl go makan Italian.
Me : People want to spend money ialah your buisness?
Dad : I'm saying you.
Me : I McD's also never belanja girl before your saying I belanja Italian ah?
Dad : I'm saying him.
Me : You just said you said me?
Dad : Just eat.

*Song comes on*

Dad :MMMMMHMMMMM
Me : Mouth full don't sing laa!

Dad : Woi, don't finish the lala, your little sister haven't makan.
Me : Who call her la, come back from school watch TV dy, shower also haven't
Dad : I thought you told her before 7 have to shower?
Me : The last time I call her shower he called me to shut up and called me stupid
Dad : I'm talking to your mom.
Me : Oh.
Mom :Yalah, if she haven't shower later I kena her.
Me : You everytime say kena her one loh, but never do, I'm still waiting for that day leh!

*Some dumb Tenji or Kenji or whatever-ji Wu song airs*

Dad : This is the cocky dude we seen on TV who keeps beating his chest and ripping his shirt?
Me : An la.

*Dad impersonates* *We all had a good laugh*

Mom : People call you listen song, not cakap about the person singing the song.

Mom : Hitz is what frequency?
Me : 92.9

*Back To December*

Me : Nah, better right?
Mom : So noisy.
Me : This girl damn geng one leh, concert two minutes then sold out dy.
Mom : Why?
Me : Geng lohh..XD

*Mom switches back*

*Dismiss*

XD