My Facebook Yooo!! XD

Saturday, February 12, 2011

When's my day coming?

Heyyyllooooo, it is now 1.30pm on a Sunday, Valentines Day's tomorrow. ISH.

Yes Valentines Day,

I don't wanna be a spoil sport, but I can't wait for it to be over, XP

So er, I was in CHS yesterday to play a little football, so there I was minding my own buisness when out of the blue, a bee stabbed it's arse right above my lip, =.=

The first thing I did was yell a bit, but not out of pain, out of shock, I mean like, I didnt even see that thing around! a few seconds later, the pain came in, it wasn't that intense la, but I watched and episode of Man Vs Wild once, and that Bear Grylls dude got stung and a few hours later his face went ape shit, and I certainly did not want to walk around with a giant swollen head, so I kept asking Darien if it was swelling up, thank God it didn't, but I woke up this morning and realised that my upper lip's a bit swollen. Uh-oh.

Haha, I'm feeling pretty cool though, it was the first I got stung yo! The stinger damn gross one, got a long intestine like thing at the back of it when you pull it out one, XP

Anybody watched the heart stopping Manchester derby last night? here are some of the pics,


Manchester United's most famous fan was present with his two sons, he has three, Romeo, Brooklyn and Cruz, I think they're expecting a little girl soon,XD, the dude on his lap really looks like him yo! XD


Nani celebrating the opening goal, just when I was getting frustrated at him being too possesive,XD

Silva then 'scored' a veryvery lucky goal to level the match, I actually thought Chicharito was gonna come on and win it like he always does, but something happened.

Something that left me stunned for a good five seconds before I jump off the couch yelling GOALLL and fist pumped like some lunatic.

This happened.


The goal of the season competition can close now, cause we have a winner! XD

Wayne Rooney, who was anonymous in the first half, scored a fantastic overhead kick to win the match, this overhead kick was different from the rest. ManUtd fans might remember Berba doing the same against Liverpool, but that one was closer and it didnt have strength behind it, THIS overhead kick however, had it all. I'm wearing his boots yo! XD


This pic reminds me of those body checks in the airport. Only, er, wrong. XD

Other than that, I've also been going on my usual obsession with Gordon Ramsay, watching Hells Kitchen on YouTube,


It's actually inspiring,XD

Anyways, tomorrow's gonna be a school day again, =( , even though I only had been at CHS for a few hours yesterday with the gang, it was still the most fun I had in about.. welll.. ever since I left la. It's sometimes hard when you think that you won't have that much fun in another school, but it's the right choice to make.

Until next time! =D