My Facebook Yooo!! XD

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

All I Do Is Dream Of You

XP

Hey guys, skipped school today, back ache.. I'm gettin old yo,XD

So uh, it's 6.40pm on a Tuesday, Glee tonight!

I just came back from Empire, I bought two CDs, one was Michael Buble's Crazy Love Hollywood edition, I know it's a bit old, but not really actually..


He's coming for those who don't know..


The tickets expensive sial yo! Cheapest 250 bucks ah I think, but it might be well worth it, it's playing on my stereo, and so far, its well worth my 34 bucks,XD

I spent another 34 bucks on Bruno Mars' Doo Woops and Hooligans,


Which, for dumbasses who don't know, will also be in town,


Imma listen to it later, =D

I was at Popular too looking for a scientific calculator, when I went to the cashier to ask for assistance, that woman ah, like didnt wanted to leave her seat like that, she looked around, then gave up and just got up to get it,XD

When were there, well, you know how noob I am one loh, there were so many types of scientific calculators I didnt know which one to pick, so I asked for the newest version, and she was as clueless as I was. Then ah, this girl came and offered to help, heh, maybe it was the make up, but she quite pretty yo! XD

But at the end, no stock, aw well, XD

Oh yeah, and I makaned at La Bodega for the first time, not bad la, pricey tho, but then again, what ain't?