My Facebook Yooo!! XD

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

HengKean onnnnn Relationships

9.10pm, Wednesday. This, my friends, is gonna be one dumb post. Yes, I am opening up to you guys. XD

So, relationships, when I say relationships, I meant couple that kind by the way.

Having a relationship with someone at this age is pretty pointless, because 98% gonna end up in break ups. So why do it?

Well, knowing that there's someone that's always gonna care for you really makes you feel awesome. I mean, who wouldn't wanna have someone who is willing to talk to you whenever, someone who you are 100% certain will be by your side regardless right or wrong? I mean, the relationship may not last, but it's now. It's better to have loved and lost than to not love at all.

Don't count primary school lah, cause, well, I don't know actually, =P, but overall, I only had one girlfriend.

Call me no skill or whatever lah, I don't care, XD

Anyways, I don't say I love you to every girl I have feelings for. Call me weird, but it starts with a I like you. I feel that the word I love you is too overused by people. I mean, call me old fashioned lah, but I believe that if you say I love you to a girl, it's forever right? But who am I to talk, =P

I'm pretty shit at relationships actually. Shit as in bad kind of shit lah. XD. Maybe it's my shyness lah, which is something that I'm desperate to kick out. I mean, a shy boy is a gay boy. XD

Haha, seriously lah, you guys read my Facebook statuses or this blog and you might think I'm a loud, outspoken person, but in real life, I'm only like that if I'm with a bunch of people that I'm truly comfortable with, and there aren't many people that I'm truly comfortable, which is also something I gotta change. Easy going a bit mah! XD

Well, what I look for a girl? Urh. For some reason, I like girls that are smarter than me. I mean, if you stupider than me, well, I mean, I'm a pretty dumb guy myself, so if your stupider than me, well, you know lah. XD. I like athletic girls. I mean, I think lah, to guys, girls who play sports have and edge just like how guys who are super pro at instruments have an edge with the girls.

I know it's very shallow of me to say that lah, but it's kinda true lah, I mean, that day I was watching this dude on Youtube playing the Pirates Of The Carribean song on piano, and even I was like, did he just looked more good looking?

But then again, if he/she's the one, all that don't matter at all, do they?

Anyways, that aside. I find that there's a lot of Facebook groups or Tweets that are about y'know, like, everyone's been there before lah, if your the guy, your scared to text her first, cause she may think you're annoying, and if your the girl, your afraid to text first cause that makes you look.. I don't know really. XD

That doesn't really matter. Speaking from a guys point of view, having the girl text first is a bit of an ego boost, like, it's good to know she enjoys chatting with me lah. Girls I don't know lah. XD

And uh, that's as far as I can think of right now. I should really make my posts longer.

Well, for those who read this, thank you very much. Will update soon... I hope. XD

Kaythanksbai.