My Facebook Yooo!! XD

Monday, July 18, 2011

Memory Lane... Form 1

I actually wanted to post this last Saturday night, but I was busy being a stalker with Wei Jie, =P. 10.02 pm Monday.

So ah, I went back to CHS on Saturday, don't know if I already mentioned it, but I'm trying to not go back to CHS that often. Then again, I don't really care much about the place, it's merely just a gathering place.

Whenever I walk into that joint, a lot of memories start flooding in, a lot of good ones, very little bad ones, cause I rarely had a bad moment. My school now is awesome and all, but if it were up to me, I'd happily wake up at an insane time, put on that uniform and go to CHS.

Form 1 is, to me, a blurry fog, I barely remember it. That was the year I met Darien. I was start the story of how I met Darien by saying that it was an accident, because it really was. XD

Well, afternoon session students have to line up in the hot hall before going into classes, and my class was lining up next to Darien's, so one day while I was talking to a friend, he invited himself in the conversation. Aww man, first impressions told me that this dude looks pretty smart.

Boy was I wrong. But more on that later. XD

The first day of high school was pretty the usual. It wasn't like how I bursted into tears begging my mom to take me home like the first day of primary school usual, XD, just usual.

I was afraid that I'd be in the wrong class. My mind was like 'Holy cow, what if the teacher doesnt mention my name? That'd be embarrassing', but I didn't lah thankfully.

Again, Form 1 was hazy. I remember fooling around in cross country. I walked the whole distance. (Y)

That was also the year I met Kai Loon.

Gan Kai Loon was during the starting of the year, PKT, which means assistant monitor lah. So he adapted the primary school way of guarding the class, you know, with the whole 'I copy your name ah!' routine. We made fun of him a lot, but me and him were in the same rumah, so I think I started talking to him during Sports Day. I then got him to keep hold of my phone, I forgot why, and he disappeared, I thought he stole it.

I was looking everywhere for him, when a few of my classmates found out, they were saying that they were gonna beat him up on Monday pula, =P

I then found him in a corner in the basketball courts playing chinese chess, -.-

Since then, he gave up his PKT role and eventually became cool. =D

Another person that made an impact on me during Form 1 is none other than Aileen Loo.

At that time,she was like, urh, guys, you know lah, THE girl lah, know what I mean? ;)

It took a lot of effort mannn. If you're reading this Loo, you're about to read some stuff even you may not know. =)

Weeell, I made friends with this guy who had a crush on Aileen, he, for some reason, told me, -.-. So he's always like, 'Aiyo, how I get her number lah' and all that. So I devised a very smart plan.

I got the class to hand this piece of paper around and write down their details and shit lah, you know, class contact list mah, but the real target was to just get hers lah.

If any former 1B5 people are reading this, for what it's worth, I really did wanted your contacts. =)

Anyways, I got her number lah, but I then heard that she shared her phone with her mom or something like that, so I don't dare lah.

At that time ah, we still weren't even like, casual friends lah, just like those hi bye friends like that. PS. You cut the label inside my pencil box. -.-

Urh, after that ah, there was this situation where this popular kid was pikating her lah, and then at that time, another dude liked her also lah ( Wahsai Loo, quite a lot of people pikat you ah that time, XD). Then after that something happened, I forgot what, but it made a few people kinda dislike her lah, but whatever lah. Nobody knew I was one of those stupid idiots that were into you. XD

Then when all that was kinda over, the class seating plan changed and she was sitting behind me, next to Kai Loon.

OHYA. I still remember, the day before we were supposed to sit according to the seating plan, you asked me to ask the teacher to change place with Kai Loon cause you didnt wanted to sit with him! Tsk, tsk.

The first day when we were sitting according to the seating plan, Kai Loon wasn't happy, cause me and Loo spoke English, and Kai Loon's English is as good as I am in Chinese, so yeah, XD

He kept complaining and releasing ultimatums like if I speak one more word of English then he's gonna unfriend me, -.-. But the fat blob had fun too loh after that. XD.

There were a lot of good times mann, there was how almost everytime during chinese class when we were reading the text book out loud and she would mispronounce shit and then I would break my concentration and I'd say the wrong shit, there was the time when she kept throwing stuff at my water bottle and it broke(=(), there were the arguments on which one of us is richer(Obviously you) and so on on. There was this one time, I think it was during the last term exams, when we were walking back to class after recess, I pulled her ponytail from behind, then in class she sprayed water at me, I didn't really had to move really, cause my friends started splashing with her with water and she was super wet, XD

So yeah, we had really good times together. And like, the last days of Form 1, I told her that I liked her, and well, there it was. XD. The story of us is ancient history now, I'll tell you in the Form 2 post, but we're still really good friends, =)

The last day of Form 1 was epic, some girls bought a hamster, I don't know why, Kai Loon brought a bag full of candy, everyone had their phones, then they was this scare of a spot check which never did happen. XD

So urh, that was my Form 1 in a nutshell. I actually planned to post up till Form 3, but that might take too long, so I'm making this a three, hopefully two, parter! Part II will be out byy I think, Thursday?=)

Kaythanksbai. XD