My Facebook Yooo!! XD

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Form2....?

Hey guys, 2.32pm Sunday.

I know not so long ago that I was gonna post Form 2 and 3, but I didn't really had an idea on how to write Form 2, because there's just TOO MUCH to write. After all, it still remains as one of the best year I currently have. =)

Form 2 was embarrassing for me cause I dropped from 1B5 to 2C2, but looking back, I'm actually thankful that I was in that class, cause that was the year I met a bunch of asses who would be, until now, brothers to me.

That was the year I met WeiJie, Syabil and got to know Darien better.

I sat with WeiJie from like, March I think, that time we weren't really close lah, just football only. At that time of the year I still campured my friends from 1B5, truth be told, whenever I grouped with them, I really don't know what to say one, cause 98% of the time they'd be talking about online games , and I don't play online games.

So one day I campured WeiJie and Darien they all lah, that was more enjoyable cause we had loads to talk about.

I still remember when Darien suddenly sat behind me and WeiJie one day in class..

Me : What are you doing here?
Darien : Starting from today, I want to study dy, I don't want sit behind.
Me: This is the fourth row, not counted as behind ah?
Darien: In front dy lah.
Me : Go away.
Darien : Why lah?
Me : You sure ganggu us one.
Darien : Won't lah, I want study.
Me : Go study somewhere else.
Darien : PLEASSSE
Me : PUAN WAN SALMIAHHH!
Pn. Salmiah : Yes?
Me : He change place.
Darien : I want study laaah!
Pn. Salmiah : Okaylah.
Darien : Thank you teacher.
Me :....

That was how it started, XD

Then occasionally Syabil would sit next to Darien cause the seat next to him was empty (reason being very obvious XD) and we would've had a blast. I still remember one time when we were talking, and then we made this sick joke about Syabil, not gonna tell you guys, (to the guys if your reading this,neh, the one about the little sister one) we laughed non stop for like one period at least. XD. The teacher kept asking us to shut up, but we really couldn't help it, we laughed like crazy people. XD

There was this time when Syabil was eating in the canteen with us, which was rare, and WeiJie told him that the sandwich that he bought was pork, I told him that school's dont serve pork, but Syabil threw it away anyways, WeiJie laughed his ass off, -.-

Then there was English oral, the four of us in one group, we last minute, and when I say last minute, I really mean last minute, as in, the last few minutes before our turn we only decided what story to do. XD

Anyways, we did Jack And The Beanstalk, I was told the WHOLE story, Syabil only said: Oh my God! A giant! Darien only said: FEEE FI FO FUMMMM! Wei Jie said nothing. We ended up being scolded.

After the finals, the four of us were in some chinese chess craze, with me just learning, so we were playing playing when our Geo teacher came in, Syabil called her chipmunk, XD, and told us to stop playing. Darien was like, don't peduli her,and we didnt lah, and then she was like 'last warning ah' and all that shit lah...

Darien : Mahai.
Teacher : What did you say?
Darien : What did I say?
Teacher : I heard you say something.
Darien : I said nothing.
Teacher : *points at me* You, come out.
Me : Yes?
Teacher : What did he say?
Me : Nothing.
Teacher : You are class monitor ah, so tell the truth!
Me :.... Fine... he said stupid.
Teacher : Are you sure that's what he said?
Me : Yes
Teacher : I don't think so, I heard him say a bad word.
Me : He said stupid only lah.
Teacher : Go back to your place.

The teacher did this to WeiJie and Syabil too, before they went out I quickly told them to say he said stupid. At the end, Darien kena warning letter, XD

There are plenty more stupid shit we done, if I were to write them all, we'd be here forever, but my hand cramping dy, so goodbye for now, =)