My Facebook Yooo!! XD

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Part 2

So uh, I feel that I haven't done my Form 2 post enough justice, so here's an extension, =)

9.58pm Sunday, waiting for West Brom v Man Utd at 11pm, XD

So ah, as I said, Form2 was a brilliant year for me, thanks to my brothers, =)

Thanks to them, at the age of 14, I rode a public bus for the first time, =P, it was also the first time I sat a taxi, if you don't count the times overseas lah, it was to be the first time I rode a taxi in Malaysia, =P

Haha, thanks to them, every Saturday's an adventure, cause the original plan would be too play football only, but always, always, something special would happen, =)

There was this one time we wanted to play futsal, WeiJie said he knew a spot, but would need to sit bus, we ended up getting off in like, Amcorp there cause WeiJie thought we were on the wrong bus, so we had to walk a long way to the spot, when we were there, we already had no strength to play, the journey was definitely fun.

There are all the outings, people may think it's gay for a bunch of dudes to go out, but screw that man, FUN. I remember one time we were all sitting on the floor of Mid Valley laughing our asses off, because WeiJie was walking behind KaiLoon, and he kept trying to step on the back of KaiLoon's slipper, WeiJie kept succeeding, but then after that once he stepped, the whole slipper fell apart, we instantly started to laugh like coww, grabbing our guts, it was a brilliant time.

There's the time we let WeiJie pick the movie, he thought he picked Legends Of Gahool, but when the movie started, he was like..

WeiJie : Oi, why cartoon one?
Me : Walou, you picked one, we keep telling you not nice.
WeiJie : WHATS THAT?
Me : Fox's lah!
WeiJie : Owls leh?
Me : What are you talking about?
WeiJie : SHIT. wrong movie! I wanted to watch the owls one!
Me : LEGENDS OF GAHOOL?
WeiJie :?
Me : THAT'S WHAT THE MOVIE IS CALLED.
WeiJie : What is this movie?
Me : ALPHA AND OMEGA. A FREAKIN KIDS SHOW.
WeiJie : Sorry. =)

The rest of us started laughing, then scolding, then laughing. XD. You're probably wondering, how can that be messed up? Well, WeiJie thought Alpha and Omega was the owl one, we kept telling him it's a shit movie, but he didn't listened, so there. XD

We watched ManUtd together, and recently, Chelsea, =P

This is starting to be an ode to my bros rather than how mmy Form2 went. =P

The good thing about having a friend you really trust is that you feel safe telling everything to him, and WeiJie was him, I mean, tell Darien something and he'd be announcing it to the world if you piss him off, but you tell WeiJie something, he just keeps it to himself, which was awesome, =)

I'd say me and him is pretty close, we'd be sitting at the back of the class during Form3 (Ikr, skipping chapters a bit XD), and if girls walked by, we'd be like, judges y'know, giving our opinions, which would always be different. XD.

Form2 was also the year I met a bunch of girls that me and WeiJie spent almost half the year at war with. And that bunch of girls are Goh Yu Yan, Lim Soo Sim, Lee Shir Li and Inez. =)

Remember when I told you that Darien sat alone, well, behind him was that bunch of girls, and we'd spend most of the school day throwing paper, plastic bottles, erasers etc etc at each other, with Darien being the big wall that divides us. We had fun, WeiJie would deny it, but he had a little fun. =)

Goh Yu Yan was the one girl I was always neck and neck with, we agree to disagree, always argueing, so imagine the chaos when we had to sit together in the closing months of the year. To my defense, she always started it. XD

So yeah, that should it... I guess? =)