My Facebook Yooo!! XD

Friday, August 20, 2010

=(

Damn pissed off, definitely not a good way to end the day.

Well,the day itself was cool, but everything went down hill when I went home.. come to think of it, most bad shit that happens to me occurs when I'm at home, go figure.

Well, Wei Jie was planning to bring a whole bunch of guys to futsal tommorow after school, I was looking forward to it, then when I went home and asked my mum, she said no, cause she say to cut the driver some slack cause he was fasting, so I was like,fine la, but then ar, she herself went to Mid Valley with my sister using the driver.

As everybody knows, the time for Malays to break fast is like 7.30-ish right? Well,my mum came home at 7. Then I was like saying it's unfair that YOU said to cut the driver some slack but YOU yourself use until so late but all I'm asking is that I use until 4pm, she didnt say anything also,damn unreasonable man..

And to add insult to injury, my maths paper one got 28 correct only,and my Sejarah damn bad.. too pissed off to even sleep la..

=(