My Facebook Yooo!! XD

Saturday, August 28, 2010

SHOOT IT! SHOOT IT!

Haha, just came back from football with Darien,Wei Jie, Kai Loon and Kuan Kheng, waiting for Darien to upload the vids and pics,XD

So anyways,after football we went to play Left4Dead,which I absolutely love but really suck at,and I'm not even being modest,I kill the least zombies cause I always walk at the back of the group and when I do shoot,I shoot at my own mates.Crikey.

So today Darien kept pressuring me while I was playing, it went a little like this..

DARIEN: Hengkean! Shoot the F**king zombie! It's about to kill you!

HengKean: I'm trying!I'm trying!

Few minutes later...

Darien:What the F**k are you doing?

HengKean: I'm freaking reloading okay!?

Not long after...

Darien: Eh! Where are you now? follow Kai Loon la!

HengKean: I'm trying! Playing with you damn stress la!

Darien: Shut up dumbf**k

After that..

Darien: SHOOT THE DAMN THING!

HengKean: What the freaking hell do you think I'm doing?

ISH.XD.

So anyways,in the game there's this thing called the witch which is something that you can't shoot at or it'll started attacking you like hell, but it's possible to kill it la. The first time I played and I saw the witch, which doesnt attack you until you start shooting at it, I asked Kai Loon..

HengKean:Eh, that thing zombie ar?

Kai Loon: Yalah.

HengKean: Why not attacking us?

Kai Loon: You shoot la!

HengKean:Why you don't shoot?

Kai Loon: Let you shoot mah!

HengKean: Fine.

So I shot it and it started attacking me,I was screaming like shit man..XD,Kai Loon was laughing his big fat ass off.That ass.

So anyways,this time in the game, Kai Loon was like..

Kai Loon: Eh,the witch is there,you aim at it now and I'll shoot it,after I shoot you shoot for your life,okay?

HengKean:Wait..ok.

There's a pause,then Darien scolds me,XD

Darien: HOI, that's not the witch, your aiming at Kai Loon!

HengKean:...yakah?

And while I was saying that,Kai Loon shot the witch and it started chasing,I was screaming and pressing the shoot button as if the witch was really chasing me.

Can't wait till next week.XD