My Facebook Yooo!! XD

Sunday, August 22, 2010

XD

First of all, I just wanna say that if you were judging me by my first post and thinking I'm some kind of rebel, I'm not okay? I love my family. XD

So today was kinda awesome,woke up,breakfast,read the news, and by news I meant the comics,XD

So anyways, my dad was like kinda hungry and wanted to bring my mum makan durian,called me to follow also,XD. So at the end,we didnt go makan durian,just go makan lunch at some food court. Made me remember how I used to just look for the Western food stall everytime I'm at some food court when i was like,10.. now I just look for the chicken rice or char kuey tiow stall,XD

When we were heading back, my dad asked my mum if she wanted to test drive the new VW Golf,my mum said no. Then he asked if want to test drive the Porsche Cayenne,she said no pulak, when I suggested to go to Naza Italia, my dad said he wasnt ready to drive a Ferrari or Maserrati yet,XD, then my mum scold 'EH. Its not like test drive ady can get the car okay? Lets go home!' XD

When we were almost home,my dad said if we wanted to go to the Pavillion, I wanted to go cause I wanted to get the new Man Utd kit, XD, say all you want,but it's nice to me,XD.But at the end,only my dad and my mum went to berpacaran only,XD

And then ah,as some of you guys know, since me moved house 2 years ago,our dogs, Sparky and Chelsea(XD), have never been out of the house.Hell, they are only allowed out of their cages once a week or something.So bottomline is, they'r effin nuts.XD

But dono why la,just now my dad say bring them out for a walk, I was like,easypeazy right? WRONG.XD

It started out okay,then they started running like mad,Sparky's pretty obediant,but Chelsea's a bit loose on the head,and I was walking her, and my dad was walking Sparky,and Chelsea was the one walking me.XD.My mum was laughing like mad.XD

So now I'm home,hands are close to blisters,waiting for Fulham vs Man Utd.XD

PEACE.