My Facebook Yooo!! XD

Monday, August 23, 2010

Stupppiidd,XD

I finally found the stupidest show ever!

I was watching TV with my sister, and she flicked on channel E! and a show called Jerseylicious was on, it was about a bunch of women and a dude running a salon.And where there are a bunch of women.there's sure to be those 'Aww Hell no!' or 'Oh that bitch going down!' kind of things,so it was like Animal Planet,damn stupid man..XD

So anyway,I had a pretty good day, can't say the same for Wei Jie though,XD,don't write here,I don't wanna embarass him,XD

Ughhh...just remembered tuition tommorow, I'm okay with tuition,but this tuition is 3 hours long and it's from 3-6, and i reach home from school at 2.30.Crikey.Last week I fell asleep there,can't blame me man..XD

So er,I gotta go, I think Jerseylicious is on.

XD