My Facebook Yooo!! XD

Friday, September 3, 2010

Awesome Friday,XD

It is now 4.15 in the afternoon on Friday. Just thought you people should know.XD

Sooo,I'm actually just lazing around thinking how am I gonna be spending the two week long Raya holidays which starts tommorow.Mind as well start studying for the big one eh? XD

Anddd, There's someone else who sucks at Left4Dead too! XD

Haha,just now after school I thought there was ELS , but at the end I lazy to go,so me and the gang went to play Left4Dead on the Xbox and Wei Jie was playing for the first time, Darien belanja-ed,XD.. Technically, it was the owner of the wallet that Darien found that belanja-ed us,XD

So anyways,Wei Jie, like me, shot the witch. But the difference is,he shot it two times on different occasions.The freakin genius.XD

Well,if all goes well, I'm gonna be playing football with the boys tommorow,then might go Sunway Pyramid,we'll see how that works out,XD

A lot of people wonder: Why would you wake up in the middle of the morning to go to school to play football? Here's one of the reason's why,XD

It's kinda those days where you expect the unexpected,if we'r lucky,Saturday mornings would kinda turn out to be one little adventure for us,XD

Like this one Saturday,Wei Jie said we would all meet at school and take the bus to futsal, and we ended up walking almost the whole of PJ,it was like cross country man..XD,anyways,my Saturdays won't be the same without it,XD,but nothing much happened last Saturday,exept for the dead rat/mouse/whatever that lay in the middle of the pitch with it's organs all bursting out thanks to some form2 who accidentally stepped on it, XP

Huh,I swore I had a picture of it,can't seem to find it though,XD,remind me to take my camera for tommorow eh? XD