My Facebook Yooo!! XD

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Is it over yet?

It's just the second day of holidays,and I'm already bored out of my wits. It's funny how when I was in primary school I used to get super excited over the hols,XD

So er, it's just 2 in the afternoon here,so not much is happening,I'm just gonna blog about yesterday.

Yesterday was pretty cool,went to school play football, not many people turned up la, but it was still okay.. played form3 vs the rest, form3 team got 9 ppl,not all form3 la,XD, the rest got like14 ppl,XD

Played like shit man,it was all good until some form5s came and ruined the party,all ball hogging and shit,final score was 6-5, we won, i scored one leh! XD

So after that went Mid Valley with my mum and sis walking around aimlessly-- oh wait I forgot to mention, I reloaded!-- anyways,not much happened there also,suddenky went to Pets Wonderland, my sister say she wanted a Godknowswhatsitsname,but it looks like this..



Cute eh?she wanted this dog for damn long ady,but I didnt want,cause they'r so small I might accidentally squish one of them,instead I wanted..





Nicer than what my sister wanted right?XD

So moving away from dog talk,XD,after that,we went home and go buka puasa at the Shang Ri La, with some family friends.

I was making good use of the buffet table,XD, I started off with a plate full of shell fish, the line was staring at me when I was trying to fit more stuff in my already full plate, guess they were thinking how SELFISH I was on the SHELLFISH eh? Geddit?Geddit?.. I know,not funny,XD

So anyways,after that,I continued eating till I could eat no more,my sister than dared me 10 bucks to finish a cup of dragonfruit juice mixed with soy bean, so now she owes me 10 bucks,XD. But then again, I owe Wei Jie's brother 5 bucks,and Hock Hong 2 bucks, and Kai Loon 4 bucks, so er...that leaves me with.... oh shit. XD