My Facebook Yooo!! XD

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Life.

The things I want:

1.iPhone ( Everyone does )



The iPhone4 which was launched on Friday, it's super awesome, my mum says that if my Geography, Math and Science get A then she'll get me one, wish me luck! XD

2.Girl



Damn hot right? That, apparently,is Jenson Button's girlfriend..I know, he is one lucky dude,XD



I'm also starting to think Taylor Swift is hot also, she is right?

3.Cars

Every guy loves cars,if your a guy and you don't love cars,your gay. Or your mental.

I've always said to myself that when I grow and get reallyreally rich(XD) I'm gonna get three different cars, a sporty one,


Everyone dreams of a Ferrari,but I never really thought which model I want, I mean,having one is already hot shit, so I dont mind which model I have,XD, I'm also gonna get a classy one,



A Bentley might just be the most posh car out there,a black one would me awesome, and a giant car,


I'm not really a car person,as in like, I have no idea what cc or engine or whatever the hell that goes under the hood,I just like whatever thats nice.XD

So er, for all these shit I'm gonna need money.And to get money I'm gonna have to get one hell of a job.

People who know me tend to think I wanna grow up to be a football. this is FALSE.

I admit,it'd be great to be a footballer,living the life,getting paid to do what you love,but reality bites,it's not gonna happen.

I've thought to myself everytime what do I wanna be when I grow up, doctor? No way man, I can stand the sight of blood, but I cannot stand being in an E.R opening up a dude with his life in my hands,as I said,I don't do well under pressure. Lawyer? Possible,but what if I helped put some mafia boss behind bars and his men chop me into dogfood? I'd like to die in one piece thank you.XD

I've also thought that since I love food so much, why not get into the culinary arts? graduate then open up your restaurant, then open a franchise and get reach? Easier said than done man, =.=

Maybe I'll just go with the flow, see where life takes me and I'll plan from there.But then if that's the case,then I mind as well just sit at home and wait,truth is, you make your own destiny, you don't sit at home all day praying to God that your life will go well,if that's the case,then there wont be any beggars,crackpots and lunatics in this world,you gotta go out there and give it your best shot,if it doesnt work out in the end,at least you can say to yourself that I tried my best,no regrets.

Now it's time to practice what I preach.XD