My Facebook Yooo!! XD

Monday, September 6, 2010

Gotta pimple!

I gotta pimple right above my lip, thank God it's the holidays ,XD

So anyways,I found out that by posting my blog link on Facebook, people actually read my blog! I mean like, before I posted the link I had 16 readers, after I posted I had 32, damn cool actually, I don't really expect to see a huge number reading,but at least there's people la,XD

I was listening to my sister's Ipod yesterday night and dapat menyimpulkan bahawa I like James Morrison and Michael Buble,like,a lot,XD




I especially like James Morrison's 'If You Don't Love Me' and Michael Buble's 'Me And Mrs Jones' It's kinda old,but it's okay,XD.

So er,I also kinda really wanna watch piranha 3D during this hols.it sounds kinda interesting,and not just because there are tons of hot girls in it too,don't get me wrong,XD






I lied. I just wanna watch it cause of the totallyoutofmyleagueandtoogoodforme girls. A guy can dream can he?. XD