My Facebook Yooo!! XD

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I wake up every morning with a little bit of my soul dying.

I just love that line. =D


It is now 10.07pm on a Tuesday. Why am I itching all over? =S

So uhh, I know it's pretty late, but since not much is going on anyways,Imma post about last Saturday!

Ahh, Saturday, my favourite day of the week. Why? Cause I get to go back chs!

Haha, I didnt go last week cause they had rentas desa, and I'm not going this week too cause they're having exams, =(

So anyways, went back, and it felt great stepping on the pitch barefoot,it's like.. it's like.. home. X)

Anyways, I didnt know, but WeiJie and the others were actually picking the U-15 on that day, I mind as well join in and boss people around too,XD

As usual, I had loads of fun, after we picked the squad, we seperated the 20 something squad to 2 teams to have a match with us, and we lost both. =.=. We give face mah! XD

I played on the right in the first match, I scored one leh! For some reason, I play decent when I'm on chs pitch but I play like shit now during P.E. The pitch's good. Maybe it's me. =/. Or the feng shui. X)

After the two rounds, we just sat there at the sportscenter.. WeiJie, Darien, KaiLoon and me got so high when this form3 dude did a kungfu kick with the ball, we were like little kids man, keep calling him to do it again,XD

After that, we had breakfast and played..... Left4Dead! Haha, but I played for awhile only, got sleepy,XD

There's more to the story, I just lazy to write.. Till next time then!