My Facebook Yooo!! XD

Saturday, October 2, 2010

PMR!






It's now 10.25pm on a Saturday, PMR is 8.10am on Tuesday, you do the math,XD

I had a dream last night that I got 3As for PMR, KH and some other 2 subjects which don't exist. Hell yeah I'm scared,XD

That damn dream was so real that when I woke up I was thanking God and opening my Geo books, but that got me nowhere, =.=

My mum says that the important subjects which I must get A are Math, Science, and for some odd reason, Geo and Sejarah, she said that if I get that 4As, then add with my BM and BI which she says sure A due to all the tuitions on BM and BI seems to be the only thing I'm good at, then I've 6As,which isn't bad,but if I get full As, which will be nothing short of a miracle, well,let's just say I'd be one happy jerk.XD