My Facebook Yooo!! XD

Sunday, December 19, 2010

But You Don't Know What You Don't Know.

=D

It is now 11.33pm Sunday. Japan tomorrow! =D


Can't wait! What I can wait though, is the long flight there, =.=

Something else that I can wait is this Thursday a.k.a PMR results day. Obviously I won't be there to collect my death slip, so I'm frantically looking for someone who can help me peek at my results and inbox it to me.

Not that I'm looking forward to it. Not at all. These few months have been nerve wrecking for me, I wasn't scared of all 8 subjects. In fact, all these time I've only been scared of that one subject, Geography.

I know what are most of you guys are gonna say, that Geo was a piece of cake, wee it wasn't for me, and I think I have a shot in failing it, and that's pretty bad. If all goes according to plan, I'll have at least English, BM, Science and Math in the bag. Hopefully another 2 more subs to make it a 6, and I'll be happy.

I kinda had a dream last night that I had 5. It wasn't bad. Hopefully dreams come true eh?

Most of you guys have seen the official trailer for Pirates Of The Caribbean: On Stranger Tides ?


I did. And as always, AWESOME! It's out May 20th 2011. Go check the trailer out on YouTube if you haven't,XD

Also hot, the hew Transformers trailer!


What's with movies shortening their names? First HP7, now this? =.=

So uh, the trailer of this flick doesnt really tell us anything, but what everyone knows is Megan Fox won't be in it because she's apparently too good to be in it. At least that's what I heard.


Still hot though. XD

Anyways mark you're calenders for the release on the first of July next year eh?

Other trailers that you might be interested in,


This trailer's been out for very long, it's worth mentioning cause Jay Chou's in it. =D

There's also Thor, Fast And Furious 5, The Green Lantern, I lazy upload pics ady,XD