My Facebook Yooo!! XD

Sunday, December 5, 2010

My latest songslist , XP

It's 11.26pm Sunday. =)



I've caught Bruno Mars fever! Can't wait to get the album, I especially love Grenade and Talking To The Moon,





I love Grenade's music video. He looks like a monkey though. But still cool. =D

I'm also into Plain White T's 'Rhythm Of Love',



I've also started to get into Death Cab By Cutie's 'I'll Follow You Into The Dark'



I first heard it last year while watching Grey's Anatomy . Don't judge me. XD

As always, I'm still very into The Script , especially Breakeven,



And holy shit weih, just heard All Time Low's 'Damned If i Do Ya (Damned If I don't)' . It's hotshit. Reminds me of when I was form1 and was singing their songs everytime at school. Hell,even now I still sometimes sing their songs from 2 years ago. XD



It kinda reminds me of Boys Like Girls,XP. This song I think quite long ady also, think it's from their album that was released last year,



Their album art damn cool! =D

Goodnights people,XP, I actually wanted to rant on the whole World Cup Fix-up shit but this may be a tad (maybe a lot) more interesting,XD