My Facebook Yooo!! XD

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Emptyyyyyyy



Heh, I know, random much,XD

It is now 10.10pm Thursday. I want my damn ball back. =(

My days are now getting boringer. A tad bit sadder. And more scareder. =/

My ball's in some construction site nextnext door, I'm never taking it out again. That is, if I ever get it back. Who put's a whole in the middle of nowhere in a padang where balls are vulnerable to roll down?

Gonna get it back tomorrow I think, hopefully I do, its not even 3 weeks yet. =.=. Then again, wasnt my fault really. =/

So er, other than that, again, nothing big happened so far, except I woke up at 10.45 today, which is the latest I woke up for about as long as I remember, how I wish I could sleep like that everyday,XD

Since there's nothing to post, I wanna pay tribute to my dogs. No they're not dead yet. But they might be better off in dog heaven rather than in a cage all day. =/

As I said in my old blog, I have a long list of pets I used to have, which all died. =.=. except for Cheddar the turtle, but he's gone missing. Probably became roadkill. Stupid thing.

Anyways, My current two dogs are Dobermans. Which after research, are the fifth smartest dog and one hell of a guard dog, and not to mention it being able to run like lightning,



Nahh, this aint them, I'm afraid if I try to take a pic of them they might think its some weapon and eat me. =.=. So er, one's called Sparky, I had him when I was... 8ish? For some reason I still remember that day pretty clearly, I was kept pestering my dad ' What dog is that?' 'Can kill people ah?' 'Is it a poodle?' .. XD, It came as a puppy and from that day I spent most of my time with him, then one day I think my mum dilarang me play with him anymore, don't know why, or it could be something else, but for some reason I keep recalling it being my mum not letting me play with him, =/ . The night it came we didnt have a cage for him yet, so we kept him in a tangki thingy, I was calling him spot, because I was really into Rollie Pollie Ollie . XD

Then there's uh, Chelsea! I know. I didnt intend to name it after the football club, in fact, when i got it I think i was just one year older than when i got Sparky, so the only football clubs existent to me were just Man Utd and Arsenal, XD.

A few years later, they had a puppy. Two actually, but one died upon birth. No one knew Chelsea was even knocked up. I just when into the kitchen and heard whimpers and I saw that the cage opposite the kitchen were bloody. =S

We named the puppy RayRay. It was one fat bitch. =/. But we had to give it away because no space to keep. =(. Wonder how's she, dead, I hope not. XD

Anyways, 6 years later, which is today. They've been kept in cages for a looong time, only getting out time once every two days. Me and my sister's fighting for their freedom. My mum says it'll ruin the garden.But still, now I'll try to let it out for as many times as I can, I feel guilty that they're wasting their lives away by being in cages.

I still remember once , the main gate was opened, and the dogs ran out of the house, I was riding my bicycle looking all over Puteri8 with the guards, when I found Sparky, he came to me himself and sat beside me, the guard were all ten feet away. Couldnt blame them actually, with sweat drooling out from his tongue, he looked a bit rabid,XD

Moving away from dogs now, I've got a blister on my heel after football today. I decided to wear my T90 2s



This is the A-grade, mine's the same colour except it's B-grade. Bought it for a bargain at 300 over because the laser3's were about to released.

I wore them because I thought I've been wearing my Tiempo's way too often,



The cheapest a Nike boot can get at normal price, these beginner levels were 200++, got them for my birthday at form1. Even at beginner level, they still shit comfy.XD

Downside is, the colour's a bit worn out, the stud's are battle scarred, and I's guessing the glue that puts the soleplate and boot together gonna wear off soon.

I've always favoured the speed boots, Mercurial and shit, until recently when I wanted the new adipure4's, but Nike's newest is certainly on my wishlist.




The new Nike CTR360 2's are out. The first series were already dubbed as the best break out boot ever for it's comfort and effectiveness. It's main point in Control. Designed for the Midfield Maestro.



The pass pod from the first series are now accompanied by another panel to improve distribution and receive of the ball. No it's not bullshit.



First touch is very important in football. The cushion like things on the nose of the boot are called pods. You know when a weighted pass is coming and when you try to stop it it might bounce off your foot and drop to another player? These pods are designed to take the spin off the passes for a perfect first touch.

Me being a guy who plays more left or right then central, it's not really the right boot. But I'll do whatever I want thank you very much.XD. I'm not in a rush either la, I'll wait until if a miracle happens and I pull through PMR(Not a chance), or next year if I get into MSSD la (The chances of that happening is when pigs fall from the sky)

Oh well, it's just a shoe after all, =P