My Facebook Yooo!! XD

Saturday, December 11, 2010

I think I wanna marry you. X)

Not really. =D

It is now 4.50pm Saturday, and I'm addicted to Marry You by the one and only Bruno Mars,XD


Again, not much is happening, I'm a bit sick of Fifa, now that I've won the BPL and La Liga, I'm aiming for Serie A with Inter, but getting lazy,XD


I love funny motivation posters,XD


Have I posted this before? It's from my trip to Taiwan earlier, going Japan next week! =D Let's see what else can I find..


Phuket'10! By far the best vacation ever, only downside was I got to watch Spain lose to Switzerland with Thai commentators, =.=


Those two dudes were pretending that the noodles were their *ahems* XD


The hangover picture.XD. The morning after one hell of a night in Patong. What happened there's between everyone who went.XD. Oh, and I told Wei Jie about it also. XD


You're never too old for a water slide,XD