My Facebook Yooo!! XD

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

El Bloodico



Cristiano Ronaldo's latest. Life ain't fair. XD

It is now 3.51pm Thursday, hope it doesn't rain today, in the mood for some futsal!

The holidays are getting more boring by the day. Yesterday, I spent 95% of my day in bed playing Fifa11 , good news is I'm into my third season, bad news is I'm sick of Fifa11,XD

Anyone watched Barca thrash Madrid by 5 goals? Who am I kidding, the whole damn world watched the great Real Madrid fall in a very humiliating fashion, by Barca's stunning 'tiki taka' passing which they use so often to kill opponents. They overall had 67% possession which is shit good when your up against one of the three best teams in Europe, which, by the way, is Real Madrid, Barca, and of course Manchester United. I'm not just saying that because I'm a Red Devil. Ask any manager which are the three clubs he'd love to coach, and it sure will be one of the three.

Barca also made 600, I shit you not, 600 passes. Of course it's believable to those who watched the game.It was definitely the best football I've EVER seen, and that's saying something.XD

But El Clasico being El Clasico, fights were definitely there, here are some vids..



This incident caused by Madrid's number4 , Sergio Ramos disappointed me, a world class defender maliciously kicked Messi then shoved his Spanish team mate on the face then shoving Xavi.



This incident, as you can see, is actually Guardiola's fault, obviously,like the funny voiced commentator said,XD, I'd do the same.

But seriously, the commentator damn funny,XD.

It's a bit disgraceful, but thats what makes a match fun to watch, no? XD

Since we're on football, the Adipure 4's out, they kinda look the same, I lazy post pics. Watch out for the Adizero Prime's next year.

I'm hungry. =S