My Facebook Yooo!! XD

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Live Life Yooooo!

=D

So er, 8.21pm on a Wednesday, and things are looking up. =D

I was at futsal just now, and while this ape shit moron was trying to wrestle me down, it kinda hit my that football has taught me stuff to well, grow up.

Like when you're on the ball, and this moron pushing and shoving, showing 95% interest in stomping you to the ground and just 5% interested in the ball. Just like in life, they'll always be people bigger than you, bullying you. Football has taught me that in situations like these, make their lives living hell.

I mean, thats what I do, for a tiny guy, I'm pretty high in strength.. What? don't believe me? ask that ape shit moron just now. XD. Anyways, dude's bigger and stronger, but he can't touch me if he can't keep up with me.

In football, you work hard to win the match, as a forward, you wanna score goals. Well obviously, see life as a footy match, strive for your goal.

In a football match, when you lose, you can't whine about it. Get up. Brush it off. Be better. Win the next match, same applies in life, giving up's for losers.

In a football match, when someone tackles you, dont sit there and claim a foul. It's a mans game a'ight? Just get on with the game eh? In life.. well this has nothing to do with life, I'm just getting it off my chest,XD

In football, you gotta trust your team, cause they'll be there to back you up, but a little bit of individual skill goes a long way. Same goes for life, there will be friends and family to back you up, but sometimes, you just gotta do it yourself.

In football, there will be people on pitch mocking you, telling you how bad you are, same goes for real life. And in both situations, they're just doing this out of fear. They know you're better than them, they're just saying all this shit to boost their pathetic egos, let results speak.

Heh. I feel like I write damn long dy, but actually very short. What can I say? I'm just doing it for fun,XD