My Facebook Yooo!! XD

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

New Releases!

Hey, it's 9.51pm on a Wednesday.

I just got back from Penang, but I'll talk about that later.

The new colourways are out!

T90s first, I was relieved to see these colours out,XD




As most of you guys know, I just bought the Black/Green ones. Maybe its cause its the first time I seen them, but I think mine looks more getting down to buisness.XD

Tiempos!


These aree.... well, not bad actually.What? Any boots that are red are decent to me!

My dream boots, CTR360 II,

For me, the red ones are still nicer..



Anddddd, just released, the new Mercurial Superfly III.











For some very odd reason, I'm not really thrilled, maybe its cause I'm tired, but I think that not much has changed apart from the design, which I think, is better la.. The blue one's kinda growin on me,XD