My Facebook Yooo!! XD

Saturday, March 12, 2011

The Time Of My Life

HI. 10.49pm Saturday. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! =D

So today, I didnt go to chs in the morning to play footy like I usually do, instead, me, weijie, darien, kai loon and syabil went to Pavillion to take a picture withe Champions League trophy.

At around 1 something, I reached the bus stop outside chs to pick up the boys, saw Jasmine leh! =D

Haha, once they were in the car, darien and weijie started making the usual noise, my driver in front must've thought they were nuts. They were.

It just took 15 minutes for us to be there, we then headed to the centre court where the trophy was being displayed along with some cool memorabillia,like signed shirts and all, we couldnt get in line yet, because syabil havent arrived yet, it took him an hour to reach, =.=.

I went to Tangs to get him, when we returned to the centre court, Joey G was there MCing the event, he asked questions, which weijie answered one correctly and got a Champs League factfile, =P, Darien got one right and won a replica Adidas Champs League match ball,XD

Then there was this competition where anyone who could juggle the ball 15 times wins a ball, it wasnt a good one la, just those company balls, Syabil easily juggled it and won, I scared I memalukan diri, so didnt want, =P

After the photos and stuff, we went to GSC to get some movie tickets, at the end we decided on World Invasion: Battle Los Angeles . Then we went Nike cause kailoon wanted to buy gloves, then went Adidas to get another pair, =.=

After that, we went to the food court to grab a bit, weijie was like some pasar aunty... 'Walao! So expensive, at school can buy two bowls dy loh!' and so on,XD

After makan, we watched the movie, we sat in the second row. O.O. The movie was... okayla. Whenever you think it's about to end, an alien pops out and everything starts again, XD, it was freeeeeeeeeeeezing, =S

After we came out, we all went home, we were all taking the bus back to chs, but darien said his mum told him that using LRT would be faster.I had no idea where the LRT station was, so darien was the leader.

When we were passing by some massage parlours with the women sitting outside, weijie was like, look, prostitutes! I told him they were masseuses, weijie denied, I pointed out the old lady sitting there, and he told me some like old hookers. =.=

He ranted about how they'll be massaging you and suddenly they'll be all 'Sirrrr, would you like our 'special' package?' it was hilarious, XD

When we reached the LRT station, there were a bunch of bastards about our age hanging around there, when they saw weijie holding syabil's ball, they were like 'OI, pinjam bola!' which, in that tone, they might as well have said 'Give up the ball.'. Weijie being weijie, he talked back, he was like 'pinjam sohai la' and went on the escalator, they were, of coursed, pissed, but I didnt expected one of them to go on the escalator with us, he was standing next to me asking who said he was a sohai, I looked at him. Looked away. And just walked off. Smoooooooooooooooooooth. XD. If a fight were to break out tho, we could've won I think, I mean, Darien could take three of em. XD, Then, when darien handed me the tickets to distribute to the guys, this other bastard came and almost snatched them off my hands. I was freakin stunned, I mean, this never happened when I was in the LRT stations in Taiwan and Japan. This says something about our country's LRT stations.

We then got on, waited for about three stops, and got off. We then walked to KL Central. Which was another super scary route. There was this part where there were police checking immigrant IDs. =.=

When we reached KL Central, it was like some low budget airport,XD, we got our tickets, got on, and waited for abouuut 4 stops and got off, by that time, it was nearly 8. All our parents were there waiting for us dy. Thank God. XD

This has definitely been a superfun day,XD