My Facebook Yooo!! XD

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

PPPFFFFFFFFFTTTT



It isss... 9.30pm on a Wednesday. 2 more days yo!

Why am I so excited? Cause it's the hols!

On Saturday, me and the boys are gonna hit Pavillion to take a picture with..


Hellyaaa!

Yeah I'm joking.XD. Anyways, club football's most prestigious trophy will be in town,


To people, it's just an oversized cup.XD

After that, hopefully I get to watch The Fighter!


Yeahuh!

Then on Monday, off to Penang!

6 hour drive yo! Gonna be bringing HIMYM and Glee box sets,XD.. Btw, Dianna Agron.. HOT.


Andddddd, if I was a gleek before, after watching Glee season2 volume 1, I'm sure of it now! XD


But.. How I Met You're Mother's still number 1 ! XD


Anyways, I can't wait for Penang actually. The last time I went, it was a miserable experience, 90% cause I had a giant pimple,


I'm sorry you had to see that,XD

Well, the place I won't be going to Gurney this time round, gonna be heading to Ferringhi.. Is that how you spell it? Never mind. Gonna be staying at HardRock yo! =D


=D

And as you guys know and expected, Barca beat Arsenal 3-1 to progress to the Qfinals,



Yeap. Messi scored, as usual, a super brilliant goal.


The thing is, truth be told, if I was watching TV, and Messi was on a channel and Ronaldo was on another channel, I'd watch the Ronaldo, get what I mean?


Imma debate this some other time, =P

So uh, Messi's goal put them 2-2 on aggregate, but on aways goals rule, they lead by one goal.

Van Persie got sent off, which I think was pretty ridiculous,


He deserved the first booking,the second was harsh.

So anyways, that's all from me eh?