My Facebook Yooo!! XD

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Awesome.

Hey guys, 8.48pm Saturday. Hols are ending!

So unlike the usual stoning around and waiting for time to pass, today my day was actually pretty awesome.

Was supposed to wake up at 8.45, but I was already up at 8,XD

Went to Footy Futsal in Taman Megah, as usual, I was the earliest, =P.

The spot was like, 15 minutes from opening, so I was waiting at the bench outside, with my music player on to keep me company. Then ah, this kid in the Liverpool kit with long socks and a pair of T-3's come along... You know the kind of people that you instantly don't like upon seeing? He was one of them.

Something about his face lah. I'd say he was.. 13-14?

Whatever lah, when it opened, I told the guy in charge that I'm taking a court and waiting for friends, but he said all the courts were fully booked till 12.30, then that Liverpool beej snapped in saying he got book, and while I was reading the bookings list, I suddenly see his finger come out and he was like, neeh, my name here la.

Liverpool fans. The world would do without'em. XD

Anyways, stayed there till weijie, darien, vengtesh and form 3's were here, then we moved to The Challenger futsal in God knows where. There were a total of 14 of us, so split to 5 side with one side 4. Haha, we played likeee, 10 matches, first to score 2 wins, outta the 10 matches, we (me, weijie,weijie's bro, darien, vengtesh) won 8. Not bad lah, I scored 3. =P

Anyways, after that, we went to weijie's house. His brother owned me at Fifa. First time playing kay? XD

We were there till 3.30. Then we had lunch then me and weijie headed to PKNS academy. Boy, it wasn't easy.

WeiJie thought that by PKNS FC, the academy was at Menara PKNS in PJ, whoch it wasn't, I told him it was the one with 'Home Of PKNS FC' on the roof, then he said that one got, which got me thinking that there were 2 academies. -.-. To be fair to weijie, he received the wrong info. Totally wrong.

While we were walking from weijie's place to the nearby LRT station, it started to rain and the lightning was striking, which scared me..

DEEPDARKSECRET#7
i'm afraid of lightning

Only when I'm outta the house kayyy? I mean, I watched a lot of shows with them being struck by lightning, which does not look fun at all. =/. Even when I'm playing futsal at the court nearby my house and lightning starts to strike, I'd be thinking, 'Crap, should I run back? But what if I get struck while running? Then should I stay? But this space quite open leh, might kena also, oh well.'. Then I run as fast as I can back home. XD

....Back to the story. XD

Anyways, we were running to the LRT station which thankfully was very nearby, then me and weijie and vengtesh and his bro split up, with them going to Kelana Jaya and us going Taman Jaya on what would be, a waste of our time.

When we were there the rain stopped. We were walking to Menara PKNS when the rain continued, my slipper was giving me a blister, -.-.

When we were there, I told this was not it, he said it was, I asked him where was the 'Home of PKNS FC' sign, he pointed to a 'Pkns hartanah' sign.

This teaches us to take language seriously in school.

Weijie then borrowed my phone and called the dude that told him which way to go and gave him a piece of his mind,which made me laugh like shit in the rain,XD

We then decided to get a cab to the right place, but it was hard not knowing where exactly was the place, we were thinking Kelana Jaya, but we were afraid that we would be brought to the wrong place, so for two cabs we were like, 'PKNS FC?' 'Mana tu?' "...Errr, atap itu ada tulis 'Home of PKNS FC' punya' '?' 'Tak apa'

Until we got on this cab and decided to go LRT station, but we changed our minds and went to Kelana. XD. After awhile, we were finally there.

Well, this part of my day I don't feel like posting, cause the term freedom of speech isn't really valid in our country and I do not wish to be arrested and sent to God know where for posting what I think is the truth.

Sucks huh? XD

Anyways, thats pretty much all, I'm done here, the hols are almost over.

Buhbye. =)