My Facebook Yooo!! XD

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

QWERTYUIOP[]\

I ran out of ideas on titles. XD. 4.50pm, Wednesday. Did it just rained? Why do I feel like it just rained?

Anyways, it's the third day of the holidays, and I just loaded most, if not all of We The Kings' songs from their Smile Kid album in my phone. I don't know if I missed it or whatever, but got sell here kah? =/

Apparently it was launched late last year. Whatever lah. I love We The Kings. =D

Erh. I'm prettyverysuperalittlebitnotreallyalittlebitbutactuallyawholelot bored right now.

Fo'real.

What else is worth a mention?.. Well, I've a massive sore throat?

Aaaand, oh, I was at Mid Valley on Monday. I was there yesterday too actually, but more about that later. Anyways, I was at Nike which, btw, renovated until pretty yeng, =P. Anyways, I was looking through shit when I saw the staff dude, I thought I knew him, so I was staring at him, I quickly looked away when he looked back, so that pretty made him suspicious. I think he thought I was gonna steal some stuff cause he came a bit closer, =P

Yesterday ah, my mom and sister was at the M.A.C booth set in between MHP and the actual M.A.C shop. So I was standing there staring into space when suddenly this creep came rushing and a security guard hassled him, it took a few good moments to register this, cause I was deep into daydreaming, like, y'know, I am staring at the scenario, but after a few seconds my eyes grew wide and I was like 'OHHHHHH'. I'm a bit slow. I know. XD

Anyways, the guy got caught at the end lah, if you can't do the time, don't do the crime, =)

Well, the hols are going pretty quick eh? Before y'know it, it's now Wednesday, in a blink of an eye, it's next Wednesday.

Better do my holiday homework. 0.0

SHE TAKES ME HIGH