My Facebook Yooo!! XD

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I'd promise you the stars.

10.12pm on a Tuesday. WAZZZZUUUUUUUUUUUUP. XD

World Stage is coming back!
This year, there will be 30 Seconds To Mars, Beast, or B2east,or whatever they're called,XD, Neon Trees and Pop Shuvit.

I really wanna go, but iCity's a little too far, so yeah, =(, but if Taylor Swift was there, it be a different story. XD

And uh, of course, Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea will be here for their pre season, I'm only going for the Chelsea one. Nike Football Malaysia posted something two days ago that grabbed my interest, The Gunners Challenge KL.XD

Only open to 16-18 year olds, a team of 5 plus 1 reserve player takes on the court and sees who can rake up the longest winning streak, the last 4 will be coached by an Arsenal player each to the finals, which seems pretty exciting,XD. I just hope that if we are there we don't get Almunia or something like that. Fabregas will do, if he haven't moved to Barca lah ;)

One problem is that it will be on a school day, so I'm hoping that I can skip a day of school. My team (hopefully) will be WeiJie, KenWei, Vengtesh, Syabil and one more open spot. Honestly, it'd be a miracle if we win,XD.

And don't start the skipping school is wrong shit. You only live once, so live to the fullest. XD

Anddd, if you haven't stopped reading by now, well, you will....

NOW. cause it's football boots time, XP. Don't worry, from now on, Imma just post about football boots whenever new colourways or models are out, and it's not very often that happens.

Well, Nike have finally released the new colourways.
The new Mercurials, compared to the purple or blue ones, look pretty boring if you ask me. And the fact that if you get any grade below the Superfly, the sole will also be grey and not that shade of red makes it worst.

I've always said that the red pair is the nicest, but this pair really does it for me,XD

Again,the new Tiempo, looks brilliant, but only if you get the Elites.
T90. Mine better lah.XD

I don't plan on getting a pair of boots dy, XP

Kaythanksbai.