My Facebook Yooo!! XD

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Moving ooooon

After that rather deep post, I'm gonna talk about something more light again today, 8.52pm on a Thursday, the week is flying by like WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. not that i'm complainin ;)

My sister's having this little barbecue party with her friends downstairs as I type, for some reason, it kinda makes me wanna have a party, but the question is, will anyone come? =)

Moving on, I'm also being tempted to be a YouTuber, y'know, like Nigahiga,
I've been watching his vids for a looooong time. For those who know me or have ever been to my Facebook wall, my wall's mostly filled with vids I shared, can tell that I'm on YouTube a lot. Other than NigaHiga, I also like KevJumba, Sxephil, EpicMealTime, Smosh,RayWilliamJohnson, you know lah, the normal shit.

Back to the topic, watching collaboration vids like the ones with Nigahiga and KevJumba makes it look like it's super fun being a YouTuber, except for video editing and all, but it looks super awesome. Maybe I'll give it a try someday, XD

What else is there to talk about? Hmmmmmmm... Oh ya, as most of you guys might know, to me, Megan Fox is like, the hottest piece of living thing ever. I mean, call me overrated or whatever, but it is what it is, okay? I mean,
Look at that!

And I swear, I did not notice that what she's wearing is slightly, errr, tight shall we say until I uploaded it on the blog. Fo' serious.

Back to the topic, well, Minka Kelly's a close second, XD
Beautifulllll girlssssss, all over the worldddddd, I could be chasing but my time would be wasted, they got nothing on youuuu babyyyyyy... That's what I keep telling myself. XD

Moving away from that and intoooo... movies?

Anyways, not much is happening, The Green Lantern's hitting cinemas this weekend, starring worlds sexiest man (PFFFFT) Ryan Reynolds. I do have to admit, he does have a swagger on him, and I wouldnt mind having a body like his ;)
If I had a body like that, I'd walk around shirtless too. XD

And if I've not got my shit wrong, the notsoprettyokayimlyingsheshot Blake Lively is also in it,
I'd watch the movie just for her. =)

I think I'm gonna check it out, but I most probably won't, because I always say I'm gonna check a movie out but I end up not that doing that. I.E, KungFu Panda 2. Why would I wanna watch an animated show aimed mostly at kids? Well, this picture not only shows why, but it will also make you wanna watch.
If that did not make your heart go AWWWWWW for at least a little while, you my friend, are messed up.

Movingmovinggggg on, as you guys probably know, the new Tiempo's are out, and they look pretty amazing.
A boot that has been overshadowed for too long, the Tiempo was supposed to be the midfielders boot, a perfect weapon for the everyday No.10, but now that pedigree has gone to the CTR360. So what can you do when that happens? Why, make it more kickass of course. XD

The Elite version is definitely better, if you see carefully, there're flywire on the middle, and leather on the toe section, the aim was to make it the perfect leather boot, and Nike may have just achieved that.
The difference between the Tiempo Legend IV and the Elite is very obvious, for one, there's no flywire, and the sole on the Legend just isn't working for me.

Nike haven't been releasing any colourways recently, but expect new colours to hit stores next month! Players are already wearing them, these pics were taken during a training session by Argentina, I earlier saw the Brazillians training in them too but I lazy to post, =D
I know can't see clearly, =.=, the Nike logo will be black, the base colour I think should be some kind of silver.
Pretty okay,XD
With 2011 introducing the Superfly III , the CTR360 II, the Tiempo Legend IV, it doesnt take a genius to figure out that the T90s are next. This colour looks quite familiar..

I know what're you thinking, why this freak like boots one? Welllll, some people obsess over computer games, I obsess over football boots. I don't care what you guys say, I myself know that I'm not a very good player, but that does not mean I can't talk about equipment right?

Speaking of games, I finished God Of War III last week, it's pretty awesome, I lazy post pictures dy,XD. I'm still on Black Ops. Waiting for Fifa12 in September, Uncharted. =D

IF you have manage to read this far, thank you very much, you guys are awesome. =)

Kaythanksbai.