My Facebook Yooo!! XD

Friday, November 26, 2010

HIIIII!!!!!!


I'M BACK BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETCHES!! XD

I've been out for quite a while cause of some computer problems, so sorry. Btw, it is now 11.01pm Friday. OMG Friday ady ah?

So er, not much changed actually, still that bored, that little to do, a little more desperate. =D

The PSP's alive again, I've three games,



The super old Call of Duty for PSP. The only reason I got this was because I want to play the new Black Ops



Only available in PS3 , Xbox360 and PC. I suck at PC cause too many buttons, and I aint got no PS3 or bloody Xbox360, so too bad. =(

I finished playing ady, not bad la, but its set on WW2 era, so the weapons not exactly those superkickass ones,XD, other than that, also,



I finished playing also, it's super cool. But ah, dont play in front of kids or parents. Like. Seriously.

And who could possibly forget,



Left me a bit dissapointed actually, maybe its because I expected too much. I'm sure the PS versions are better.

Moving on, I watched HP7



It's weird calling it HP7, it's like calling some footballer, y'know, like CR7 , WR10 ..... * ahHK7em*
XD.

The movie's very good, downside is that nothing can surprise you now that you read the book years ago. Hell, it's like having a copy of the damn script! XD

There arent any upcoming movies I especially want to catch now, Ohoh, I watched..



Thanks to English subtitles, watching flicks like these are easier,XD

I love Donnie Yen, I know it sounds gay, but I idolise this man, dude knows his kungfu,but this movie sorta played down the fight scenes, unlike Ip Man, where there were all kinds of moves,in this flick, all were mostly just heavy punches. Did I mention he'll be playing Monkey King in the movie thats being touted as ' Asian films answer to Avatar '. To dimwits who don't understands, this is gonna be a big budget, all star flick, releasing in 2012.



Andddd thats all from me I guess, XD