My Facebook Yooo!! XD

Monday, May 30, 2011

Choices choices

9.04pm Monday. Sick, =/

So uh, Barca totally outclassed United to win the Champions League. Bloody hell, I'd have to say, and needless to say, Barcelona are the greatest team on earth. The way they play was absolutely brilliant, football at its finest, the work hard to keep the ball, when they lose it, the work harder to get back the ball. It was truly football at its best. Well deserved, Barca when they're at their best, in my opinion are absolutely unstoppable.

Don't worry Man Utd, I still love you, =)

Speaking of that, the new kit is gonna launch 3/6/2011, I think I'm gonna get it. I didnt get this season's kit, so I think I'm gonna redeem myself by getting the new one, I think next monday when i go out with the boys lah,XD



The back looks a bit plain

Maybe I should get my name printed at the back,XD

I've always loved number 7, but now seeing that I like to play more central, 10 is starting to look nice,XD, playmaker number mah,XD

Anyways, I also plan to buy a new pair of football boots, see if I have enough funds anot lah, this is where parents come in handy,XD

With Nike not coming out with new colours until at least July, hopefully I'm wrong, I could finally try my hand with adidas,XD

If can get f50 then syok lah, but i planning to get f30's, either this or that,



I don't think I want to get the new Preds, not now anyways, I've never had a lightweight boot before, so I'm planning to get speed boots. But knowing, I'd most probably look to nike seens we have so much history,XD

You can't really tell which grade of Mercurial that you're wearing(unless its the Superfly) without looking at the sole. This is the Miracle, one grade lower than the Vapor VII.


476 bucks,=p

Then there's the third wheel,

If only I can have them all. XD