My Facebook Yooo!! XD

Friday, April 29, 2011

El Clasico? PUIIIIII!

Y'guessed it, footy post! Normal post coming tonight if possible. 5.38pm Friday.

Hey guys, the semi final first legs were played on Wednesday and Thursday morning, I'm not here to talk about how Manchester United outclassed Schalke04 (Wembley here we come!), I'm here to talk about the other semi final, the battle at the Bernabeu, El Clasico.

So anyways, when people think of the El Clasico, the first two things that come to most people's minds are these two bastards,



If they were forced to choose one of the two, most, if not all, would pick Messi, I would... well.. I don't really know. =.=

Anyways, it's actually more than that, the El Clasico's a battle between the two biggest clubs in Spain, if not the world (So is ManUtd of course), so when you watch it, you expect fireworks, right?

WRONG.

Well, there's fireworks la, but not in a good way.

So anyways, even before the match, there were already sparks ignited between the two managers, so you would expect more of a Royal Rumble instead of a footy match,
And F.Y.I, no I don't watch wrestling, I was only into it when I was 12, =P, I cannot say I'm proud.

Anywaysanyways, the match was.. well, in a nutshell, football wise : poor.

Divers all around. There was Busquets, who just falls down and clutches his face at the slightest contact, there was Pedro, who would occasionally make a meal of a tackle, and that's just to name a few.

Madrid's Arbeloa was a shit, barging into players and all, he even was the one that sparked the melee during half time which got Barca's sub keeper sent off. Yes, the ref can do that. XD

Barca are a beautiful club, but they are VERY annoying. Whenever a Barca player goes down, the Barca players immediately surround the ref demanding the Madridsta to be carded, I'm not saying anything, but I didnt think Pepe deserved to be sent off, I don't think he would be if the Barca players werent surrounding the ref like some gang.

I'm keeping this post short cause I'm sleepy and its almost six 0 clock. Futsal time! XD

Anyways, Barca won. What happened? Messi. That's what happened. The second goal was like...

.... I'm gonna cut myself off for a moment and just, well, figure out how to describe Messi. Maybe I'll just describe him as Messi..

... Well anyways, Messi's second goal was Messi. XD

Anyways, anything can happen, all is not lost, there's still the Nou Camp. It's a close to impossible mission, but Madrid certainly have the talent to pull it off.

Who's gonna be meeting Manchester United in the final? XD