My Facebook Yooo!! XD

Friday, April 29, 2011

Gotta be somebody

Hey, 1.18pm Saturday, this is gonna be some depressing shit post.

So ah, was at chs this morning for the IU day thingy. Honestly speaking, I'm getting tired of going back every Saturday, I think now I just go when got anything special going on la, =P

Anyways, while I was watching the performances, something, I don't know how, I don't know why, hit me. I have nothing that I'm particularly good at. O.O

I mean like, some people have studies, some sports, some arts or whatever, I have absolutely nothing that I'm really good at.

I mean like, at best, I'm an average student, I don't suck at football, but I'm not hot shit good at it either, and I can't really play any musical instruments,and I can't draw.

It's rather depressing when you think about it, I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks about it.

Well anyways, it's at times I think of what I CAN do rather than what I CAN'T.

Like errrrrrrrrrrr... Oh wow.