My Facebook Yooo!! XD

Monday, April 18, 2011

A look into my primary years

5.20pm, Monday.

Before I go any further, I was at the pet shop at Empire yesterday and saw a cute rottweiler puppy. How could something like this,


Turn into something like this?


Well anyways, was watching a chinese award show the other day, and Jay Chou won big. Let me tell you, when I was 12, I was a HUGE Jay Chou fan.


Unbelievable? Well, can't say I'm proud.XD

As most of you guys know, when I was in my primary, people called me Jason, but now I prefer to be called Heng Kean la, some people in my school call me Jason, cause, well, face it, Heng Kean is not easy to pronounce or remember. Heck, I don't even know how to pronounce it sometimes, my mum would be calling me Heng KEN , my dad would be like Heng KEEN. Stupid people call me Heng KIAN.

I'm going off topic, anyways, my classmates knew I was this super Jay Chou fan, so slowly when they called me, it turned from Jason to Jay. =P

Well, of course when I went to high school, I outgrown that, thankfully. =D

Haha, moving onn, I'm sure you guys have seen the new Mercurial CR,




And I thought the purple one's were awesome, XD

I love this model, I remember the Superfly I having this colour and it rocked my world,XD, the instep design is different from the normal Superfly because it's from NikeID, it still has that awesome leopard prints yo!