My Facebook Yooo!! XD

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Whathefu--

It's 3.34pm on a Thursday, once I come back from scholl then blogging dy leh, how nice,XD

Anways, I'm dying, DYING to play Pokemon.


The last Pokemon I played was Ruby. Heck, I was so addicted, I carried my Gameboy from the moment I wake up to the moment I go to sleep. XD

When I was a kid, Pokemon to me, was like how football is to me and more, and to those that know me, knows that I love football like the world, so you could imagine how much I love Pokemon, XD, I had all their figurines, the posters, the CDs occupied one whole CD rack, XD

I heard recently that a new one is released, Black and White,


Ya thinkin what I'm thinkin? XD

Another thing I miss is playing Dragonball on the PS2 almost everyday,


What I'd give to be 9 again,XD

Another thing I havent had in a long time is the McDonalds sausage mcmuffin with egg,


Yumyumyumyum,XD