My Facebook Yooo!! XD

Thursday, April 21, 2011

The more she ignores me the more I adore her

Why ah?

But seriously lah, for those hoping this is gonna be a 'aboutagirl' post, you are wrong. =D

4.00pm Thursday.

Justin Bieber's gonna be performing tonight,

In honour of this occasion...

DEEPDARKSECRET#31
I KINDA LIKED 'BABY'.

Whattttt? Stop laughing! STOPPIIITTTTTT!

Haha, so anyways, aww common, I bet I'm not the only dude who secretly liked it. =D

The thing is, there isn't really a reason to why guys hate JB. Truth be told, it's more jealous than hate. XD

There I said it. >.<

I don't get why people hate Rebecca Black tho,

All she did was autotune the shit outta her voice and sang a song!

I mean, sure it was bad.

O-kay. Really bad.

But its just a song, no need to come up with phrases like 'When I go to hell, there will be no Satan, just Rebecca Black' .. Actually I came up with that, but I figured somebody sure already came up with that earlier dy one, XD