My Facebook Yooo!! XD

Monday, April 4, 2011

Football inc

Blame my boring life for yet another footy post.

It's 7.16pm on a Monday.

So uh, again, Imma be talking footy again, but not equipment la, more on positions.

Oh yeah, and some, if any people from my school who are reading now are probably wonderin, why's this guy talkin about this, dude's a noob. Well, I kinda admit, I havent played a good game since I moved, at first I thought I dipped in form, and judging from the way I played, it's like God took away all my footy skills, but then I went back to CHS and I also go to futsal, and I seem to be playing normal, if not better. I haven't been playing quite like myself, but it'll happen when it happens, and when it does, get ready to get blown away. XD

Well, I've been playing for a long time, and just like any other kid who appears in the neighbourhood padang for the first time, you get sent to defensive duties, so my roots were in defending la, but of course, which little kid does not want to score goals and get all the glory? So in primary school, I played as a striker. And when I say striker, I actually mean curi ayam. XD. It's cool to curi ayam in primary la, bacause you don't know shit mah,XD.

When I wasss formm 2 I think, which was the year I met WeiJie la, I started playing on the flanks after learning that when you score goals from curi ayam positions, people won't get impressed. The system me and WeiJie had was, he would get the ball, I'd be running up to the goal on the opposite flank, he'd make a hollywood pass, if it were accurate or I'd be up to it, I'd at least give a shot on target.

I'm a right footer, but for some odd reason, I love playing on the left, so I practice my left foot pretty often, I'm scoring a lot of goals with it recently on the court, scored a hat trick entirely on my left foot! XD

Anyways, I moved to Puteri attt Form1, I was always the anti social, all the 16,17 and 18 year olds were playing futsal, and the only people playing football would be, 11, 12? So anyways, since the padang was right at the back of my house, I'd put on my cleats and practice my kicks alone there, well, David Beckham did it when he was a kid? So why can't I? XD

It wasnt until when there was this football competiton going at the back did I started to get with them, I joined at got 2nd place, which wasnt bad, I didnt do anything though, my team, as always did most of the work.

At the courts, I'd play defense, and I'm pretty good at it if I didnt say so myself, for a small guy, I could give physical presence, which sorta explains why I'm sorta fit, I mean, fending off big bollocks has gotta earn you some guns right? XD

At CHS ah, I went to pemilihan for school team for form 2 , I didnt make it cause I made the dumb decision to play up front rather than the flanks, I didnt kena for form3 either, bacause there wasnt pemilihan at all, and I wasnt recognised among the seniors.

Now ah, I'm trying to play a more central role, like a trequartista, making the goals and scoring them, but it's hard to stay in the middle and not linger back to your comfort zone. On the court, unless I'm told to stick to a position, I'd be all over the place.

Thanks to futsal, I'd say my strong points in the game are my control, stamina and accuracy. And recently, I could feel my passing improving, especially my long passes, not until recently when the ball goes out, I'd be told to go and take it to make a play, and when its 19 or something year olds who are calling me to take the kick, it's pretty flattering actually,XD

Some people reading this might think I'm blowin my own horn, what I'm actually doing is sorta like taking inventory, I'm writing out how I grew in the game, to know that I'm not stuck in the same level as before, but, football's still footballs. XD