My Facebook Yooo!! XD

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

It takes a REAL man

Hey guys, 6.35pm Wednesday, don't feel like going school tomorrow, =/

So anyways, today I'm gonna talk about, of all things, stomach aches. Yeah I said it, stomach aches. I know right, how the heck am I gonna make a post outta that? XD

So anyways, everyone gets tummy aches, I don't get them that much, but when I do, it's those super hardcore ones, like this was happenin,

No, I'm not exaggerating, fo'real yo!

So anyways, I had one today at aboutt 1 something, which was right after I had my lunch, so I blame it on cantin food, =P

As far as I know, there are two types of stomach aches, one is the muscle cramp fiasco shizz, and the other is the 'immablowthewholetoilet' one, I was having kinda the muscle ache thingy first, then the 'immablowthewholetoilet' thing came at like, during, 2 something I guess. =P

Something that people don't know, I'm really good at holding it in, oh you know what 'it' means, XD. Oh ya by the way, viewer discretion is advised. Kinda. Not really. Actually, no. This post is just KINDA disgusting la. XD

Anywaysanyways as I was sayin, during my first trip to Japan, when the flight just lifted off, I had a snack which was smoked or raw ( I can't remember) salmon in a bagel, five minutes later, there was another 'flight' gettin ready to lift off, know what I'm sayin? XD

I didn't wanted to go to the toilet, because, well. Why ah? =/

Anyways, there I was, in a long battle with my digestive system for 8 hours. 8 hours. When I arrived, I kept pestering my mom about when are we getting to the hotel, but we had to make a few stops, so at one of the stops I decided to just do it la. That's when I discovered one of the best thing you could find in the world.

Super canggih toilet bowls. No shit.

I bet some of you guys have tried it? When I was there for the first time, it was like rusa masuk kampung man,XD. When I was done with my business, I was looking where the water pipes are, but then I saw the buttons,

By the way, I got these pics from Google, I didnt really go take picture of it, =P

Anyways, I pressed the blue one, and like, after a short 'VRRRR' sound, a jet of water shot right up my asshole. Like, no shit.

After a more kajian, I realised that this machine could be the best thing that has happened to mankind, it even has a seat warmer. O.O

I'm also really good at holding it in, because as most of you guys know, I went to daycare, and in that daycare, there were two toilets, on upstairs for the girls and the other downstairs for the dudes, the difference between the two toilet are night and day I tell you. First of all, the boys toilet is just 10% the size of the girls toilet, no joke. The girls have hot water, we don't. But the thing that's really ridiculous is, there's no light in the guys toilet. I know right. O.O

I'd be showering in pitch black, in cold water everyday after school. It was like I was some slave. =P

Anyways, because there was no light, I didnt wanted to go lah, because the toilet is those you have to squat down one ah, aand it was dark.

I'm getting off topic. Anyways, back to school. I was in excruciating pain, but I didnt wanted to go lah, no urge mah. I was fine during Chemistry, but when class ended, which was the same time as school ending, the pain came back, when I was home, I darted to the bathroom so quick Usain Bolt would've bitten my dust.

And they all lived happily ever after. =D

You all still reading ah? XD