My Facebook Yooo!! XD

Thursday, April 14, 2011

A post about... my hair.



Now ah, 9.05pm on a Thursday, one day two post leh! =D

My hair ah, now looks something like this,


Yes. Something like that,XD.

I've never really cared about my hair, so it's always the same since I was a wee kid. Heck, there was one period where my hair was like this,


I cannot say I'm proud.

Maybe it's cause I lazy put hair gel all la, but it has never been half decent,XD

But now ah, I decided ah, I want to look like this after my next hair cut!


I mean the hair la, but if let me choose, I wont mind looking like that also,XD

Quite cool right? It's called a faux hawk or something like that, my mum say your hair have to be a bit curly to pull it off, like this guy,


What I'd give to look like THAT. XD

Haha, it obviously needs a lot of hair gel and shit, which I'm not used to lah, last time ah, my mum was like 'Boy, your hair very ugly lah, you should start wearing hair gel' Then ah, during a an outing with friends, I decided to put some on, and my mom was like 'Wah, wear gel ah, must go pikat girls dy' =.=

Do my hair like this also can,


The whole ' dontmesswithmeorillstabyouwithmypineapplelikehair ' look. XD