My Facebook Yooo!! XD

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

GEROFFMEEEEEEE!

Heh. 4.35pm Wednesday, time is just flying by, and I kinda like it.

So uh, after reading this post, you're gonna want to wash your hair ;)

Anyways, it was during Physics class today, and I was sitting alone la, I was staring into space.. I mean paying attention, XD, when suddenly I noticed the guy in front of me was scratching his hair.

WAIT. Before I go on, I've nothing against this guy, I don't even know him, therefore I don't think he'll be able to read this, unless my blog really THAT popular lah,XD, so due to respect, I'm gonna name him Bob.XD. If you're reading this 'Bob', I'm sure you're a good and guy, God bless you and all, but please, wash your hair.

ANNYYYYWAYS,
When he was scratching his hair, I noticed something dropped from his head to my pencil box, which no doubt, was dandruff. =P

I took my pencil box and shook off the flake of shit, and then as he scratched, I realised, it was like, freakin Christmas if you know what I mean. Like, fo'real.

Dandruff was fallin all over, I was literally making a very terrified/disgusted face. I was sitting at the back, so nobody saw and thought I was crazy,XD

And then I noticed, on the back of his jacket, there were dandruff stuck there too!

He was then scratching his side burn area, and then he brushed his shoulder, which, well, you and I both know what that means, =S

And then ah, it's as if he ninjareadmymind and realised I knew what was going on on his scalp, he started to scratch even harder. I pushed my table as back as I possibly could.

So anyways, when class ended, I bolted mann, I swore to my hair that I'll never let that happen. XD

Damn I feel mean,XD