My Facebook Yooo!! XD

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Bullying is NOT COOL.

Like heck yeah it isn't.

11.05pm Saturday. I get jealous and depressed over the smallest things.

This post ain't about me.

Anyways, I'm sure you guys watched the video that's gone madshit viral about that bully case, I don't know if I watched the right one, but if you've seen one, you've seen'em all.

Firstly. What on earth is wrong with them? Like seriously, what the hell is going on in their heads? Which part of their sick, twisted head did they think that what they did was cool? I mean like, I'm sure the poor kid did something for the animals to do that to her, but seriously, was cutting her hair and all that shit the way to solve it?

And to add to the disgrace, the bullies were GIRLS.

I mean like, whatheduck? Dai Ga Jie ah? Fwaloueh, disgraceee mann. I mean, those bitches probably thought that doing that might like, I don't know, make them look that much hotter and stuff, but in reality, it just shows how sad and pathetic they are.

Every school has that group of useless people that will not go anywhere in life but down, while I was in CHS, there was a bunch of form5s I think, who would hang around behind the shop lots having a smoke, there would be people my age boasting about, how they are one of them, how they have also smoked before and how close they are to the 'boss'.

Well, let me just say to these people: You wanna hang around and kill your future and especially slowly destroying your body? Fine by me, it's your funeral. You wanna announce to everyone how 'cool' you are by doing that? Congrats, you've just brought stupidity to the next level.

I do not see why these people would want to take this path in the first place. I mean like, who would choose to be someone that disgraces their own family? Someone walks around reeking of cigarettes? With that hideous hair that they think looks cool? Someone who, if offended, just goes and beats him up or whatever without even TRYING to resolve the problem with no violence? I don't care what religion you are, but God made you. He did not made you to become thrash, your just wasting His efforts.

If you don't believe in God? Well, you'll know when your down there.

In a nutshell, bullying will not get you anywhere, bullying is not cool, it does not make people admire you, except for the dumb and clueless. Sure, people will fear you, but other than fear, there's another feeling they have toward you. Pity.

STOP BULLYING.