My Facebook Yooo!! XD

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Randomness in pictures. =D

4.06pm, Tuesday.

The book of death,XD

=)

The day I saw Rooney. XD. See? ManUtd training pass and ticket yenger than the Chelsea one yo! It says something ;)

This 29th May, United's gonna be lifting this trophy. The one I touched. XD. They should feel lucky,XD

Don't you just missed this toy? Y'know, got turning fish one ah, and you have to fish them out as fast as you can?

Haha, I was a happy kid growing up, I had a chest full of toys, and me and my older sister would be playing with them everyday, we rarely watched TV,XD. The good ol'days lah.

LIVESTRONG

I got this hand band from Nike Japan, don't know why, but they just don't sell it here, =/

My Coke collection! This is in the second from bottom section of the shelf, the bottom are book, the third are mostly liqueur bottles, empty of course,XD the fourth and fifth are football stuff,XD.

I used to have a lot in primary school one leh! English story telling, Malay story telling, basketball(who knew they gave medals to 6th place?), and erh, model student. =P, I think the grand total was 16 or something, but for some dumb reason, I decided to throw them away when I shifted house, boy was I dumb, =/. I'm particularly proud of the chs one, it was from form 2 cross country, I got 16th. For someone as slow as me, it's something to be proud of kay? XD

I miss Disneyland, XD

Kaythanksbai. XD