My Facebook Yooo!! XD

Saturday, May 21, 2011

We gonna party like, like it's the end of the world!

And the end of the world will NOT be, mind you, in less than 45 minutes.

5.23pm on a Saturday.

If I'm not mistaken, they say the we're all gonna go bye bye in like, 36 minutes.

It's highly unlikely, but still, it's a bit scary I gotta admit, that if it is true, which it isn't, you've only that much time to live.

If it is true, which it isn't, I have wasted my life studying.

Like, fo'serious. We study for our future right? So, what's the use of all that knowledge if you literally will have no future?

If it were true, which it isn't, and I knew about it and had a time machine, I'd be enjoying my life away, when my mom comes and scolds me with the usual 'You better study or you'll grow up to be nothing!', then I can be like 'Mom, trust me, I won't be able to grow up.' =P

I don't really think it's true, I have a lot of shit to support why I'm sayin it's not gonna happen, but I ain't gonna say it, cause feelings will be hurt.

Like, fo'real.

Enough about something that WILL NOT HAPPEN.

I repeat, WILL NOT HAPPEN!

Anyways, I had a pretty cool day, woke up at 6 something went to chs for awhile, then went Mid Valley to grab tickets for Chelsea's pre season match with Malaysia, I can't take a photo of it, cause I left it in Kai Loon's bag. He better take care of it, RM108 yo! And I don't even like Chelsea.

Well, just like ManUtd's pre season match with Malaysia, early birds will get special training admission passes, to watch them train, I also left that with Kai Loon. Dangit.

We then went to the cinema to catch a flick, I wanted to watch the fourth installment of Pirates Of The Cairribean, which I heard was a huge flop, but it sold out. WeiJie and Darien wanted to watch Insidious, which I heard, was like, the future scariest of the scary. And for those that know me, I'm chicken shit, so I wouldnt watch it in a million years.

=/

So uh, Thor was also out, with three seats left and five of us. Fast Five was out, cause, well, I don't exactly look 18 do I? XD. Just when all hope was lost and I was ready to give up to WeiJie and Darien, as well as giving up the years worth of sleep, and go watch Insidious, something popped up my mind and I immediately, without thought, blurted out.

'The Lost Bladesman got place?'

At first Darien, which was the only guy at the ticket booth with me, was reluctant, but I thankfully got my way.XD

I don't know if I told you guys, but I already watched The Lost Bladesman at home, but I didnt really get it, cause the subtitles were all wrong, so watch again lah. And besides, Donnie Yen!!

I tend to get a bit gay when it comes to Donnie Yen, =P

When I told what movie we're watching to the gang, weijie gave a couple of arguments, but one was particularly sensible, for once. XD. And it was this.

'You think Syabil can understand ah?'

I didnt thought of that. But then, got subtitles mah! I mean, even I'm gonna be relying on the subtitles, and it's in chinese, he knows a little. I mean, if that boi can learn tamil, he sure as cow could understand a bit of chinese. XD

So yeah. When we were in the erh, I never really know what's the room where you watch the movie is called. Box office? Mybe, I think so, anyways, when the movie started, I made a mistake, which I didnt really had to point out, cause the whole gang started laughing, which kinda bugged the woman sitting in front of us.

The flick was in cantonese. Oops.

What? The one I watched was in Chinese okayy? XD

Thank God for the BM and English subs. XD

I think the boys kinda enjoyed it, they kept talking about the whole bus ride back to chs. Darien was askin who would win in a fight, Hang Tuah or Guan Yu,XD, y'know, as in, Malay v Cina, it was very LOL. XD. We not racist, we just curious. XD

Huh. The world's gonna 'end' in 5 minutes. I wonder what should I have for breakfast tomorrow. XD