My Facebook Yooo!! XD

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Storm brewin

Not if I play my cards right.

Hey peeps, 10.34pm Thursday.

So ah, y'know, this is gonna be an aimless post, I'm just gonna freestyle it. XD

Anyways, I got my jersey today for sports day, number12. Not my number of choice, but heck, numbers don't play, players play. =D

A little setback happened, if I do what I'm supposed to do for the next few weeks, things will be back to normal.

Soooooooo, lets seeeeee... Champions League? Okay, Champs League. XD

As expected, ManUtd put on an attacking masterclass against Schalke04, winning the tie 6-1, winning the second leg 4-1 with the reserves and with Pep Guardiola watchin. Be scared Barca. ;)

Also as expected, Barca won the El Clasico tie 3-1

;)



Abidal 1-0 Liver Tumour.

Y'know, put aside the diving and influencing, Barca are still a club that plays beautiful football.

My prediction: DUH.

ManUtd lah. XD hoiyo.

This is gonna be a footy post. XD

Not really lah, last thing, anyone seen the new Adizero colours? Pretty awesome actually, my most favourite is tied between these two,



This pair kinda nice too,

Then there are the white and black outs,



It would've been awesome if the three stripes on the white ones were the shade of red on the studs and the stripes on the black one the shade of green on the studs,XD

And to wrap it all up,

I love Katy Perry, =D