My Facebook Yooo!! XD

Saturday, May 21, 2011

OHYA.

I forgot to write about another small incident in my last post, =P

So uh, I was at the chs field having a kick about, the big field can't use, only got one goal, but we just kick there anyways lah, then ah, mr lian, which is the head of pe or whatever comes.

Have I told you the last time I saw him was also on a Saturday when I broke a pendarflour lamp? No? Here goes. XD

Me and the gang were outside the ping pong hall washing our feet, then darien asked if I could chip the ball over him sitting down, of course I did la, but I OVERdid it,XD. The ball went so high it banged on the ceiling and the lamp just came out. O.O

I tried to fix it, but it only made matters worse, the whole thing came out. That was when I crossed off maintenance worker off my future career options,XD

Anyways, as fate would have it, that man, which many people refer to as Doraemon, I can see why,XD, passes by and asks which class am I, I at that time was already on the way outta chs, so I just told him I'm transferring out, he then said I have to ganti rugi and blahblahblah, but at the end he forgot about it lah. XD

So back to the story, I was afraid he would remember everything, and I wasnt supposed to be in there the first place cause I'm not a chssian anymore, which is a stuuuupid rule, =.=.

Anyways, I kept my head down, y'know, in the whole, I'm too exhausted to stand position, upper body bent down, clutching the knees, pretending I'm outta breathe,XD

So he then asked who was the football club members and asked them to stand in another side he can tell them how they will be held responsible if anything happens and blahblahblah, so on the non football club side were just four people including me. Aww shit.

So he then asked if we would cooperate to my group of peeps, I continued with my exhausted position, he then said we lacked commitment and got us to do 20 push ups, =.=

When I was done, I went back in position, he asked again, everyone said yes loudly, then he was like 'I cant hear that boy' That boy was me. I took a deep breathe, held up my head, said yes, and stared at him.

He just said okay and left.XD

All's well that ends well. XD