My Facebook Yooo!! XD

Monday, May 16, 2011

My locks.

Heh.

I feel like posting about sports day, but what else is there to post? It was awesome. Maybe a picture will tell you how awesome it was.

Anyyyways, I finally got a hair cut today!

I don't know if it's just me or everybody else, but I think a lot of shit when I'm getting my hair cut. =P

First off, I usually get my cut from some indian barber, but my mum wanted to do something with her hair (woman have a lot of treatments for hair apparently), so I followed her to JayaOne.

The appointment was at 11, so we makan first, but the food took forever to come, so my mom said she go first, later go find her, she gave me a 50 for the bill, I had a 50 in my pocket, but I ain't gonna start complaining. XD

So uh, it was my first time makaning alone, so I was like 'Be cool, put on your Cantona face yo, your freakin 16, you don't look like a lost puppy' XD. Totally nailed it.. I think, =P

Well, when I was at the saloon, my mom was already getting her hair done or whatever, I had to wait awhile, then one of the workers came and melayani me. When I was at my seat, she put a few magazines on the table, it would've been awesome if I could READ them considering I have to take my glasses off when I'm getting my hair cut, and when my glasses are off, everythings a blur.

Ohyaalsmostforgot, 10.14pm Monday. =P

Back to the topic, er, well, my glasses were off, so I couldnt see shit, the worker put some stuff on my hair which was shampoo, and she started massaging my scalp. It was a bit ticklish I'd say, but I resisted to laugh. Man up boi. XD

After my hair was washed and stuff, I had to wait for the stylist dude who was also working on my mom's hair to come, so he was like doing two jobs at once. I looked through the magazines, there was this months Top Gear and some other car mag and another cycling mag. I skimmed through the Top Gear. I want a Ferrari. Like, fo'real.

Anyyways, a little while later, it was my turn, so like usual protocol, he had to put a poncho like thingy around my neck so the hair wouldnt get all over my clothes, I still remember how hard I laughed when those were put on me when I was a kid. It still tickles, but then, man up boi. XD. I made a little joke to myself when it was put on, y'know, like 'GASP, where's my body?!'

I amuse myself. XD

So while he was slaughtering my hair, I had no idea how it was gonna look like after or how it was looking like now, cause everything was a blur and all, so I kept thinking random stuff, y'know, like the usual 'Is it done yet?' 'I think some of the hair gone into my nose?' 'I wonder what will happen if I shook my head hard like, right now?'

Every now and then, the dude would switch his attention to my mom, then I'd be flicking my fingers against that poncho thingy so the hair will slide down to the floor. I stopped when, even though it was blurry, I saw me doing it in the mirror and it looked like my crotch was flinging here and there, which would not be normal. Nor would it be something I'd want the people there to see and think that I have an abnormal, er, crotch.

Any, er, who. There was this period of time where I thought I was done because he was with my mom a very long time, but I just chilled in my seat, put on my glasses, looked in the mirror. Wasn't bad, no Beckham, but still. Then looked through the other car mag with a model who's outfit is so low cut that if you shake the magazine, her boobs might pop out.

Then I thought of why are there show girls besides cars? I mean, if there was this hot girl beside a hot car, I'd pay more attention to the girl. Just sayin. =p

Then I found this article on the model, which again, well, it was like she WANTED to show her boobs to the world. =P

Anyways, I saw that there was a copy of FHM on my mom's side, so I took it lah. My sister says that guys who read men's magazines are a bit metro, I don't really see it actually.

Anyways, there a lot of interesting shit in there. I'm not talking about the girls in there lah. There was this story about this dude that got buried alive and lived, got bit by a shark and lived, and this dude who woke up in the middle of surgery, Pain.

There was also this story about y'know, coronation and stuff, made me feel sick. =O

I should start buying FHM.

AnywaysANYWAYS. The dude got back to me and finished the job. He was pretty proud of it actually. He said that my hair very special bacause of something, I forgot. =p. He did a pretty awesome job too, my hair's never been this short, looks pretty awesome. XD

On other news, I've just added the new Predator Adipower to my boots wishlist, =p

I deemed it super ugly the first few times I saw it. But then again, that's the case of every boot, a few more glances and you're in love. XD

This is the trademark colour of the Predator line, which to me, NEVER gets old. It will be joining the CTRII and Mercurial on my wishlist.

I'm cool with either this colour or the CR pair, but this pair is more brighter. It would be cool to have a pair of brighter coloured boots for a change. Seeing that Nike hasn't been updating their colourways for a long time, I'm expecting them to come with new colours pretty soon, maybe they might launch it with the new Tiempo.

I love this colour. Like a lot. This, to me, is a lot better than the yellow ones. I don't know, something about a pair of red boots that really appeals to me. XD. There's also another Predator colour that needs a few glances to love.


Kaythanksbai. XD